Why do refs allow it to be loose for 2/3 of a game then switch for no reason?
Better than playing without himself.Mintz has really played within himself.
Hey, that’s pretty good for the SEC!Man these refs have sucked *** this half.
I keep asking myself that .. where in the hell is Mintz on breaking the pressure ??Quit having Grady bring the damn ball up.
He must have heard me. !!!!!!Grady has had a nightmare, so far.
True. Wade is playing with himself.Better than playing without himself.
They don’t give in, that’s why if we get thru this stretch and get healthy for March it’s on. Guys like Ware, Hopkins, and Collins(certain games) give us so much to play different styles.You have to hand it to this team.
They compete when you don't think it's possible.
I thought they'd break tonight and I was dead wrong.
I am deeply impressed with these guys and their will to win.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball