Don’t care if there’s another thread going on. We’ve been on a roll since I’ve started the game thread and I’m not taking any chances
I started the North Carolina game thread. You know the one that started the winning streak.I was getting ready to @ you in the other thread I didn’t want our mojo to go into the crapper because of you not starting the game thread.![]()
I do not recall thisI started the North Carolina game thread. You know the one that started the winning streak.
I wouldn't make it up.I do not recall this
Why did he even take the 3 we don’t need the wrong guys taking the 3sBrooks is so ***
We may need Allen
Is Zan Payne hurt too?We may need Allen
Didn’t even look like that hard of a hit.Wheeler looks jacked up.
They will totally be in his jock.We may need Allen
My Neice had hers new years eve 2 minutes before midnight.a buddy had a baby yesterday, little girl, newest member of the UK family. Let’s get her a win
It’s infuriating when he takes those shots.Why why why does Brooks jack 3’s
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'