Loved how Devin told Allen where to go, then got him the ball and told him to go!
Was Fox before or after Shai?Never thought I would love Devin Askew’s game this much 2 weeks ago. Right now he’s the best PG we’ve had since Shai.
Wait until BIG O gets here. I can't wait to watch him ***** banchero.We have no inside muscle, everyone is too thin, no weight or muscle.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets