smfhIs Coach Stackhouse going to blame this early deficit on Trump voters too?
ShhhhhThat Mintz 3 on the replay they just showed looked like a 2
SEC Network announcers really just suck!I know Vitale can get annoying when doing games. But these 2 are boring as hell.
I know Vitale can get annoying when doing games. But these 2 are boring as hell.
This is the D announcing team lol
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets