Yup that’s troublingHis brother is going to be at arky, makes me nervous.
Haha! NS, man!This is most I've been engaged in a game this season
Ok I’m not in full blown panic yet, but I’m starting to sweat !Lets not get carried away yet!
I hope not , that’s why I’m worried, but id give him a fist pump as he’s leaving if he beats HoustonDoes a huge upset over the great future big 12 team save montes arse with a 5 and 7 record.
UCF won , , , So . . . .A hold called on UH? What is happening?
Means no pus$&es in the championship gameUCF won , , , So . . . .
So they quit?UCF won , , , So . . . .
Now 7Defense has played well the second half but it sure helped us for them to drop about 6 passes
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982