Official HI Express Wed Prediction Thread............

JohnDawg

Redshirt
Sep 1, 2006
2,510
0
36
We have over 400 yards rushing. If UTEP can have over 300, surely we can get over 400. Dixon comes close to breaking Norwood's single game record.
 

1msucub

Senior
Oct 3, 2004
2,187
752
113
Look at how many points State is being predicted to score by pretty much all of us........and it is perfectly logical to do so. How many of you would have dreamed we would be anywhere near this capable on offense in year one? Not me, my brothas.......not me. I'm already looking forward to next year as opposed to dreading it like we all have for the last several years.

State 34 Houston 31
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,489
22,126
113
I am shocked if we now go 3 and out. Totally different than the 5 years previously.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch