I'll take some blame too... after the Purdue game, I broke out an old UK sweatshirt that I like but that doesn't have the best of luck, associated with it, but thought maybe I could turn it's luck around... boy was I wrong on that oneOh LOOK another TO
Whelp, I give up starting game threads this season, because I refuse to bring this juju into next week.
My bad guys. I'll own it.
He is intimidated when he gets the ball down low, he’s big and strong enough he needs to go up and try to tear the rim down. He will either get fouled or dunk it.Serisouly, is Moreno drunk?
Nights like tonight is why to win our 9th, it takes so much more than talent. Luck is such a big part of winning it all in March. One can get lucky and win a game but also get one unlucky off night and go home. Tonight may be exactly what Pope needs to have a major teaching moment. The biggest lesson will be defense MUST be played every possession.59-44. It’s game over folks.
They can’t even cut it to 10
Smfh
We're losing to Georgetown by 15+ at home pretty badGood lord. These are scrimmages. Some of you got over the moon with the first one and now into the abyss with this one. This is an extremely inexperienced bunch we have out there tonight.
Oweh looks atrocious tonight. He’s been beaten defensively 14 times that I’ve counted, and offensively, he looks inept.When everyone is healthy
Aberdeen
Lowe
Oweh
Mo
JQ
Those guys shouldn’t leave the floor unless they just can’t go…
Your trolling is lame.I like the effort we are showing against a good GT team.
Imho, he’s the toughest player we have.He’s apparently not very tough.
Plus, you learn the most in a loss.Nights like tonight is why to win our 9th, it takes so much more than talent. Luck is such a big part of winning it all in March. One can get lucky and win a game but also get one unlucky off night and go home. Tonight may be exactly what Pope needs to have a major teaching moment. The biggest lesson will be defense MUST be played every possession.
1000000%^^^^^When everyone is healthy
Aberdeen
Lowe
Oweh
Mo
JQ
Those guys shouldn’t leave the floor unless they just can’t go…
Hate our soft rims.
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show