Doesn't in the first half40-27 at half. Clock didn't stop running there after that last made basket.. but whatever. If Duke can cut these dumb turnovers, that would be great. Otherwise, looking pretty good!
I will blame you if we lose, Chris.I don't want to jinx us, but this would be a great win.
Is KoachQ here? I have him blocked….Chris, I can't handle the positive posts with this much time left on the clock, haha
We're winning, so.....no.Is KoachQ here? I have him blocked….
I see what you did thereSo roach accidentally got the guy in the face… should mean no foul right as it was an accident?
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6