********OFFICIAL GAME THRRAD*********

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
Well that may be tough to overcome. Horrendous stretch to go from up 4 to down 4.

Monk can't hit anything people. I'm honestly not going to be that bothered if we lose this game. Everything has went their way and Monk has had a horrendous night.
 

Cbbcrazy2

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2007
19,374
2,666
113
Monk couldn't save any as we needed them all against UNC. I believe he may have used them all up, having a tough time.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
That's 5 runs of 8 or more for UL tonight. Not sure what is uglier tonight - the offense or defense.

Making UL look like all Americans
 

Cat78Scot

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2004
1,490
1,854
0
How the hell was that not a foul?? I don't care if they guy goes straight up, he hit Fox on the hand!
 
  • Like
Reactions: al.ksr

CalsKittens

Senior
Nov 27, 2012
1,012
763
0
Well I guess I didn't see this coming. I mean I really thought their defense was a product of who they have played. My Bad.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Unbelievable. Just not UK's night apparently. Turnover on a fast break....SMH
 

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
People telling Monk to stop shooting. What other chance do we have?

Look at who else we have in the game.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Game playing right into UL's hands.

Low scoring, ugly. Not the game UK wants to get into with them.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt