********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Jakarii

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2016
4,640
3,048
0
Sorry but I turned the channel when UK was down three with two minutes and cursed them out and do my reverse jinx (did it Vs Notredame in 2015) and turned back to see UK up two with 13.1 seconds and Herro at the line :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: michaeluk26

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I feel like puking. We pulled it out but probably didn't deserve it the way we played most of the second half. Just happy to move on.
 

c-a-t-s-f-a-n

All-Conference
Jun 29, 2017
1,751
1,502
47
Samson postgame

 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Might I add that I LOVE our side of the bracket all the way to the title game. We have to win the games but we couldn't have asked for a better draw IMO.
 

26MichaelUK

All-American
Feb 14, 2013
36,689
5,377
93
Sorry but I turned the channel when UK was down three with two minutes and cursed them out and do my reverse jinx (did it Vs Notredame in 2015) and turned back to see UK up two with 13.1 seconds and Herro at the line :)
Same thing for me and same thing against Notre Dame.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team