What's your nervous tick. Mine is my foot is moving a nonstop.
Beer curlsWhat's your nervous tick. Mine is my foot is moving a nonstop.
I hope not. He's definately going to try thoughI can’t take this. I just know Fletcher will put up 20 this half
Cursing like a freaking idiot.What's your nervous tick. Mine is my foot is moving a nonstop.
Imagine if we had shooters.
Yelling at my T.V.
Punching myself in the head over and over until I don’t know what’s going on!![]()
I just flushed my kids fish down the toiletCursing like a freaking idiot.
My heart is running at 93 BPM right now. And I have to poop.What's your nervous tick. Mine is my foot is moving a nonstop.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown