***Official Game Thread***

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,477
9,305
113
where can we listen to the game on streaming radio or watch it streaming on the internet? 840 isnt broadcasting it!

GEEZ!
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Jamie Erdahl is the real MVP. Great report on PJ!!! Just imagine if this was the answer given right when it came out that he was hurt.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Man, that report on PJ doesn’t make it seem like he is going to be able to play again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TIE543

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
That should clear the air on PJ.

Heard a pop tho? That doesn’t sound good. Can it be a sprain if he heard a pop?

I f***** tired of injuries during the tourney.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cindog28

TIE543

All-Conference
Nov 1, 2015
3,393
4,279
73
That should clear the air on PJ.

Heard a pop tho? That doesn’t sound good. Can it be a sprain if he heard a pop?

I f***** tired of injuries during the tourney.
Reid was quoted as saying he heard something pop when he got hurt too, IIRC
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,790
113
Aight. I’m stuck at work again. You guys cheer hard for me!

Nervous about today’s game. Sad about PJ. Dang. Just. Dang.
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
****, my bad I didn’t even see this before I posted. My bad rr I didn’t even see this till now
 

STL_Cat

Heisman
Dec 4, 2011
65,511
58,925
98
The news on PJ as I said in another thread has just gotten progressively worse ever since we first heard about it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep