He's been huge this half. They're too small in the backcourt.Keep driving it Hagans!
It's #10's day today.![]()
Guarantee he willDon’t go to stall ball!!!!
Now we are looking at winning, but refs trying to win their spread bets. Look for more odd calls in this last 3 minutes.
Tyler is playing like chit today
He’s locked down Magee, so I’m fine with his offense. Has to be exhausting to chase that kid all over the court.Tyler is playing like chit today
My stomach feels like an earthquake insideOh. I feel sick. And I’m not even watching.
Herro looks gassed. He has been chasing on D all game.
I think I'm having a panic attack!!!!!!!!!!!!
Herro looks gassed. He has been chasing on D all game.
Tyler is playing like chit today
Cal has timeouts because he really cant take him out.Herro looks gassed. He has been chasing on D all game.
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter