Baker is saving us today. Love how he has played.
Playing great defense.
Baker is saving us today. Love how he has played.
Damn you see the handle on Baker? Where did that come from?
Lol that’s me to a T! Insert whatever team we are playing and for 2 hours I despise them!
Well he got hammered with no call so I don't really blame him
Nothing I guess. It’s just frustrating looking at it compared to what we would have if healthy.Well our 2 best bigs are out what are we supposed to do
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’