We're going to learn that this team isn't going to lay down. They will fight and we will have to keep pushing them back down.
I agree. But Smith acted like he’s lost in all the one and dones and undervalued. All the while we as a fan base have been wringing our hands while he was out, Hoping and praying he’d come back because we clearly weren’t the same without him. Sounds like he’s clearly undervalued.I’m more impressed by his value to this team each time i watch him.
Why can’t EJ Montgomery hit shots?
Your doing a lot of admitting there.:sunglasses:I have to admit I've been kinda hard on Nick Richard's this season, but I have to admit from what I've seen of his play tonight, I'm proud of him. (I have a bug so I've been in the bathroom some, if you get my drift). But I don't think I've missed much. Proud of him.
Oh, and look, Nova is struggling. Raise your hand if you are surprised!
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics