Wow we are bigger than I thought. Poor ACU.
Don't pity them until we're up by 60.
Wow we are bigger than I thought. Poor ACU.
Must not have understood the question. A pain level of 10, he'd be on heavy painkillers in hospital.Pain is a 10? Good luck with him playing Saturday.
If it's a 10 it won't be anytime soon and I hate to say that!Pain is a 10? Good luck with him playing Saturday.
...in the first half!!!Don't pity them until we're up by 60.
Whatd they say about PJ foot? Pain level a 10?
AC's first three looked like an old dude's shot at the YMCA.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’