********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

oldsports_

Heisman
Dec 18, 2010
22,833
38,981
113
UT 7-9 from 3 point We didn't guard it in Nov, and we aren't guarding it today. What gives?
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I hate our offense so much. We have a chance for 2 for 1 and we screw around and waste clock.
 

wildcat1515

All-Conference
Feb 7, 2006
5,445
2,937
113
KJ should have shot that on the rebound, why bring it back down. He was way above everyone.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,963
102,166
113
Down 5.

PJ with two quick fouls.

TN with 7 first half threes.

Yeah, I'll take it.
 

liveblue92

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2011
2,972
3,118
0
Calipari sitting players for the entire half with two fouls is so infuriating. Has he always been this strict about it?
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,589
72,701
113
It's amazing how good veteran teams are out of timeouts and baseline entry plays.

I'm not sure what Cal is going to draw up here, but I hope it's good, because we're losing momentum
 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
Tennessee is making all their jump shots, not just threes. We’ve locked down the paint
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
Blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while. I’ll take it.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'