********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Jan 10, 2015
19,356
33,104
62
Williams is the biggest flopping @#tch I've ever seen and he's the biggest fouling $#tch I've ever seen. He gets away with both of them!
 

TankedCat

Heisman
Nov 8, 2006
22,792
21,500
0
If Hagans refuses to shoot , I'd give Quickly more time. Playing 4 on 5 on offense isn't going to work with PJ out
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky and Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
  5. 05 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup