JMHO but I thought we played TERRIBLE . Not much better than the stinker at UT , but Ole miss is average and only brought their C or C minus game .
JMHO but I thought we played TERRIBLE . Not much better than the stinker at UT , but Ole miss is average and only brought their C or C minus game .
My God. The Devils luck.
I was just thinking the same thing. Gotta be up at 5.This is why I hate 9 PM games how am I supposed to go right to sleep now ?
JMHO but I thought we played TERRIBLE . Not much better than the stinker at UT , but Ole miss is average and only brought their C or C minus game .
JMHO but I thought we played TERRIBLE . Not much better than the stinker at UT , but Ole miss is average and only brought their C or C minus game .
This is why I hate 9 PM games how am I supposed to go right to sleep now ?
This is why I hate 9 PM games how am I supposed to go right to sleep now ?
Close enoughPJ going for 15 pts, 5 assists in 2nd half. Book it
We actually executed on offense very well. Now our energy wasn’t there first half on Defense but the calls made a big difference to what we could do most of the night.
We need blowout games at 9 to take the excitement out of it late. Of course it was a barnburner and kept the heart rate up and it will be after midnight before I fall asleep.
Good win fellas. Stick it up your *** Shows
![]()
Wow. What a picture!
Just one of many, many examples of this team just not being smart. The majority of Cal’s teams have had below average IQ here Imo.PJ contesting that final 3 was pretty stupid. Take the W. Yikes.
I have Buffalo TraceI need a pound of xanex and a gallon of bourbon.
Man you must be a lady killer at parties
Ole Miss had two guys score 48. Herro and Hagans/Quickley were defending (or not) them. That’s ridiculous.
^Do you have anything good to say? Ever? It’s a road win against a Quad 1 team without Travis,Bad refs,P.J. in foul trouble,and coming off a Beatdown Saturday. What’s to complain about that?
Didn't he mouth some kind of naughty word?
They will legit not call a T on an Ole Miss player. #14 just walked toward the official mouthing to him to his face and the official still wouldn't do it.
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers