No, maybe you shouldn't run around trying to correct everyone's thoughts and opinions.What I’m going with is you pull this crazy stuff constantly. Anytime anybody calls you on anything, you seem to take it as an attack on your manhood and go postal. It ain’t that deep. Calm down. That’s all I’ve got. Keep mouthing if it makes you feel better.
ESPN is a complete joke.
They can’t we have been awesome on offense today.If we can get some stops, I don’t think they can stop us.
Shows showing his *** as usual
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU