********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

ArtSmass

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2014
1,174
1,567
66
Last year season ended b/c PJ couldn't hit free throws.

I hate to say it, but I see it coming that Keldon missing FT's will be the end of us this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ZaytovenCat

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
These 2-3 minute meltdowns are baffling.

Go from 8 up to even in less than 2:00. Recipe for a quick exit in the tourney.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarkPftw

ALsays

Senior
Feb 13, 2019
655
842
0
This freaking stand around offense is killing me. How bout some movement. I hate the nba
 

sefus12

Heisman
Dec 22, 2007
7,282
19,347
103
I've never seen a team that can go straight to hell faster than these guys. It's uncanny. No lead is safe.

Bad basketball IQ combined with bad bigs (Richards, EJ) combined with sub-par PG play and it's pretty easy to see why it happens.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,693
113
Ole Miss is better than I thought but we need to play way better defense and tighten up these passes.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  3. 03 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU