As far as matchups and what he means for this team? Yeah. Travis is in no way a Zion, but he's crucial for our teams success.You really gonna compare Zion being out as the same as Reid being out?
I know you aren’t that dumb.
You really gonna compare Zion being out as the same as Reid being out?
I know you aren’t that dumb.
I would pay to see thatOr punch Williams in the throat.
FN Lane voliaton called wtf
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU