Tennessee fans boo at every call. Need to learn the game.
That's the same thing I just finished telling everyone in my house!Dear Grant Hill,
As a former player under Coach K, who benefited from hundreds of one-sided calls over the course of your four year Duke career, you're in no position to talk about any questionable calls.
All that is to say, shut up.
Kentucky gets every call even in our gym it’s hilarious
Have to say
We got the benefit there
I saw that too. Schofield flops and lays there. I hate UT.Ewww-t flopping and trying to force calls...
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU