Ok. Given it was 2 minutes later than the other one, sure.This one seems more "official".
Ok. Given it was 2 minutes later than the other one, sure.
I'm indifferent. Was just surprised no one started it sooner this time.Battle of the game threads again? I’m dug into my foxhole on this thread. :sunglasses:
LiarLol I didn’t even see he had started one till now
Thanks for having our back in case WalltoBoogie got held up in traffic. [thumb2]I'm indifferent. Was just surprised no one started it sooner this time.
Wow dude wide open and missed it for the tie, good good
And we are the only ranked team playing another ranked team today.
No problemo, man. I don't start threads much, so they can just delete since I can't.Thanks for having our back in case WalltoBoogie got held up in traffic. [thumb2]
OK St, got screwed in last three minutes. Refs insured Kansas win.And we are the only ranked team playing another ranked team today.
Anyone hear Wally talking about KU/OSU game? What a clown. "Tough to put this Kansas team away!" He could have told the truth and said "KU just can't seem to put teams away like everyone expects KU to usually do."
Ha. Well I figure you and most knew what I meant.Incorrect, Tennessee is as well
He’s “Money”. :sunglasses:Tyler Herro lives for this environment
He’s “Money”. :sunglasses:
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU