KJ doesn’t look like he could finish a sentence in this game let alone a basket.
we are getting embarrassed at the rim
How many times is Keldon going to EAT IT before he goes up STRONGER?!!!!!!:weary::weary::weary:
“Down 11 so we are fine” haha, what a dumb statement.
“Could easily win by 15”. So we will have a 26 point turnaround in the second half?
Man, you continue to spout off with the dumbest, most annoying crap on here.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if you don't like it.I personally doubt anyone here cares how this game sits with you.
HTF can you sleep?I’m heading off to bed. Hopefully the team comes back while I’m asleep.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels