********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
I just said it this am I think , gonna be a game where Hagans , PJ and RT all miss a few threes , and we will need those possessions back .
 
  • Like
Reactions: ck-2

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
they’ve been clutch and we laid an egg and have been handcuffed on top of it, and it’s a 2 point game.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
I really thought Cal waited too long to go back to Quickley. He was the one that helped us build the 8 point lead at the half.

I was about to die if that shot went in.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Comebakatz3

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,584
72,700
113
Impressed with LSU, but all of our missed free throws and bunnies are coming back to haunt us.

Can't be a true threat if we're going to shoot bricks from three too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: richbrookstomato

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,688
62,577
113
I'm gonna post this later.. But i want to know how far back we have to go to find a half where Duke or Kansas had double the fouls in a half at home. 4 fouls with THIS defense is a joke
 
  • Like
Reactions: IYAOYAS1
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment