after Darius Rucker is done talking it will be game time boys and girls. Didn’t know he rooted for the reds. Let’s get it. Go Big Blue!!!
Yep the Reds have had him up in the T.V. booth before.after Darius Rucker is done talking it will be game time boys and girls. Didn’t know he rooted for the reds. Let’s get it. Go Big Blue!!!
He predicted a World Series this year, I agreedafter Darius Rucker is done talking it will be game time boys and girls. Didn’t know he rooted for the reds. Let’s get it. Go Big Blue!!!
I would love to see it but our pitching is barely above average even eight he studs we have. We need an ace and I fear sonny isn’t the answerHe predicted a World Series this year, I agreed
I would love to see it but our pitching is barely above average even eight he studs we have. We need an ace and I fear sonny isn’t the answer
22 has no hops. Can’t jump.
That’s well known by now. At least he stays tough and muscles up enough space once in a while to lay it in.22 has no hops. Can’t jump.
Yet dominating the boards.22 has no hops. Can’t jump.
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats