********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

CatsRWild

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2010
4,017
1,482
0
Whats up with the walk/talk with Bilas with opposing players when ESPN comes to Rupp, two years in a row???

..or is UK telling them no?
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
If we win this game Travis deserves all the credit. Dude is killing it this game. We have others guys like Johnson and pj playing well but Travis is on a damn roll. Guy is killing it. I hope he keeps it up cause I want to see him drafted
 
  • Like
Reactions: ck-2

nkuCATfan

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2010
1,992
1,046
0
I was thinking the same thing. I’m not sure they ever do the opposing team in 94 feet
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
If the refs keep calling non foul fouls on Dotson we will. Two of his three fouls are bogus.

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  3. 03 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front