********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
Normally I would be fuming over Reid forcing those. But I think going at Lawson is the right play here. If he gets in foul trouble, they're hurting big time on the front line.

Love how our guys are battling for the offensive boards
 

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
Got beat on that last possession by Kansas, but Richards recovered nicely. That's a poessession where a month ago everyone stops and watches them lay it in. I like my team.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drew_ukfan_rivals

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
Nerves and frenetic pace
I like how active we are defensively and on the boards

Yeah. Defensively we're locked in, and the nervous energy is winning. Offensively, gotta just slow down a step or 2 in the half-court
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bkocats

Jamal Mercer

Heisman
Feb 7, 2008
10,805
23,537
0
The first few minutes eased my mind a little. I’m thinking this could be a dominant game for PJ.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  3. 03 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU