its time boys and girls for the main event. We need this game bad for seeding and a chance to whoop the rug doctors ***. Go Big Blue!
Lou, they've got where they stop for everything. I think the referees like the spotlight.Does ANYBODY think this constant stopping of the game for nothing is a good idea?
We may lose the game, but I feel like I already won by seeing your awesome avatar.They better not start our game and then ESPN go to it when UT is over!
Let's go F4F's, vague but I know WWII buffs will know what I mean
We may lose the game, but I feel like I already won by seeing your awesome avatar.
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers