He is the reason some mothers eat their young.Why are you here right now? It’s one thing to ghost or troll other teams’ forums, but while your own team is playing?!
Herro..stop shooting..*******.
Happens to our guys 1-2 times per game. I always rewatch and try to figure out where the travel is.that's not a walk, when you cross over with your pivot foot. damn I hate that call.
Catch and let it fly...You can see Herro thinking about it before every shot. He needs to stop that. That doesn't make sense but you know what I mean.
Herro has t settle down, rushing and drifting on his shots again.
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU