Do us all a favor and log off thenIf I wasn’t a fan, I wouldn’t be watching the damn game!
If the A&M game announcers were an A+, these are more like a D-.
Quickley needs somebody’s minutes.
Dirty basketball..Hit him in the baby-maker. Flagrant 10!
No kidding, dudes a clown.Do us all a favor and log off then
I randomly got hit with pain in that spot one day out hiking and it sent me to my knees... couldn’t walk until it stoppedThats a weird spot to hurt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU