PJ.. ......pj pj pj........at this point hes just on my shitlist and Ill be honest I probably wont ever give him a fair shake. Poythress/Azubuike 3.0
I think he’s saying he’s not been very good compared to earlier this yearWho?
That’s two pretty damn talented guys. That’s a strong statement.Worst part is he has more talent than the two of them together.
losing to vandy @ rupp with only 28 points on the board...wow. unbelievable.
That’s two pretty damn talented guys. That’s a strong statement.
We play like this on Tuesday and it’ll be another L to Clappy!
Bryce Drew plays a pathetic brand of basketball.
His defensive gameplay has been spot on ... taken a team of misfits and played us near even so far .
Anyone have any confidence we win at GA? I will be surprised if we win.
Part of it, this year anyway, is effort and part of it the position Cal is putting him in.Worst part is he has more talent than the two of them together.
Anyone have any confidence we win at GA? I will be surprised if we win.
Well you just don't like CBB. You just want one team to stomp the other.If I wasn’t a fan, I wouldn’t be watching the damn game!
Why the hell hasnt ej played much? Is he in the dog house?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU