All about controlling the possession arrow lolSpeaking of which we should have the other team take it out to start each game. We don’t even attempt most tips.
These last few games he gives us a better option than Travis and I like Travis a lot!that's not something I'd thought I'd read on here
I was thinking about that earlier this week. Maybe we start a trend kinda like deferring a kickoff lol.All about controlling the possession arrow lol
I can't get a video stream. Did Calipari call a time-out yet ?
Isn't Vandy supposed to suck at shooting the 3?
He can’t call it, players have to. So he just stands there until they decide to call one. I learned this after the Seton Hall loss.I can't get a video stream. Did Calipari call a time-out yet ?
Washington looks completely lost. Quickley has to play more than hagans he’s a black hole
I was thinking about that earlier this week. Maybe we start a trend kinda like deferring a kickoff lol.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near