we should be up 15
their luck is astonishing, they have been on the ropes forever and will always come up with some ******** to stay around
False. 20
we should be up 15
their luck is astonishing, they have been on the ropes forever and will always come up with some ******** to stay around
That's exactly what I just told my wife oh but the refs didn't see that.......yeah that's over the back
Laettner 2.0The dislike I have for Luke Maye can not be spoken into words
This game is over if Herro could make a freaking 3
Or maybe just quit taking them and drive.This game is over if Herro could make a freaking 3
Refs showed up for unc this half. That's a double dribble if I've ever seen one instead they get another broken play basketPlaying not to lose with so much time on the clock. Aghhhhhh cal. Why????
That's exactly what I just told my wife oh but the refs didn't see that.......
Yes frustrating but he is really good, hard to stop.every time we have them on the ropes Cam Johnson throws in some ****
I know you’re upset, but I don’t want you to get banned. I said something pg compared to that and got banned delete that post manPlease put a pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger. Thanks.
Here comes KenSUCKY. good lord it's crazy how bad we are in the 2nd half of all games.
Zero offense.
My Gawd WTF was that? LOL Embarrassing
This game is over if Herro could make a freaking 3. He has at least 5 misses without a defender within 5 yards.
8 to 3 UK on 2nd half fouls.
Cal already taking air out of the ball. Just fricking let them play.
Refs showed up for unc this half. That's a double dribble if I've ever seen one instead they get another broken play basket
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'