********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*******

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,057
4,711
113
As much as I dont wanna agree because your name contains Duke in it, I totally agree. Today the Cats seem aggressive.
Yeah, in the game against Duke, I saw our freshmen staring at the crowd slackjawed before the opening tip. I knew it was going to be a rough start. They looked like Hickory High School.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt