Oh hey Herro doing something other than spot up shooting and failing. Shocker.
Hahaha
Oh hey Herro doing something other than spot up shooting and failing. Shocker.
Noticed it too. Got their panties in a wad.Announcers sound SO dejected...
I was thinking the same thing. Looks just like Drew Franklin.Drew Franklin's evil twin go take a walk.
I can't tell how much we have improved because UNC is terrible.
More like they can’t run it anyway.That’s why Cal never calls a TO, he doesn’t know how to set up a play.
I can't tell how much we have improved because UNC is terrible.
Baker D looked pretty good overall, looks comfortable out there.
If Herro was even a decent player it would be a 20 point game.
Man, I feel bad for Herro but what’s wrong with him? Making terrible decisions.
We all hate the Cheats, but I gotta admit they will run with us. Makes for exciting basketball.
Basketball is fast paste...wished we always played like this.
Yep, and that little fool kerrycat too. FOH.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’