OK guys...I waited as long as a I could, but it is time to FAP us to victory!!!!!!
The way this season is going your right arm's going to get huge.
OK guys...I waited as long as a I could, but it is time to FAP us to victory!!!!!!
Best FT shooting team in years.that would be a flip of years gone bye.
Can’t argueAs do our Cats. Worse and worse
So you didn't watch during 2013?He's the most selfish player I've seen in the Cal era. Completely looking to get his and willing to go 1 on. 3 to get it.
They want him to shoot it.Hagans can't keep passing up wide open shots.
Yeah only taking 5 shots is selfish. Go walk off a pierDid I mention how selfish KJ is playing?
Goodwin? Hmmm...maybe.So you didn't watch during 2013?
Been that way all season honestly.Did I mention how selfish KJ is playing?
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'