********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ZaytovenCat

All-American
Apr 25, 2013
24,121
8,946
97
Cal continues to sit there with his thumb up his *** with no answers. Man he’s a bad coach. If his original game plan doesn’t work then we are just screwed for that game because he doesn’t or can’t make adjustments.
 

CatsFan4Evr

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2003
149,095
4,374
73
Some of you guys need to settle the fuhk down. YOU people are the embarrassment, not this team. ********.
 

BourbonBalz

All-American
Mar 5, 2005
11,430
9,235
0
I’m generally pretty positive, but the team shouldn’t look this lost in the 9th game. I don’t think they have a clue what they’re supposed to be doing.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine