I watched my niece play this morning play, this game looked way worse. She is 4
I have no qualms about that.Remain qualm all is well.
How is her walk? Can she guard?
Refs keeping them in it.
Richards set a nice screen for Hero’s open 3 point shot. Unfortunately, Hero bricked it.I know I am old fashioned, but a few picks and screens to get some open looks would be refreshing.
Hey guys
Watching the game but busy doing stuff
Offense looks rough
If we are the 9th best team in the country, college bb must be way down this year. Hopefully, we can get there, but we just aren't very good right now.
Trust me, you aren't missing anything. The guys are trying anyway, at least in the first half. Both teams are comically bad today (so far).Hey guys
Watching the game but busy doing stuff
Offense looks rough
KJ selfish x 100We have no one that can consistently hit the outside shot. We need Herro to make those good looks from 3. If we just had one knock down shooter, that would open things up for the bigs and for the other guards to drive.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights