I just didn’t expect the 6 sections of upper deck that run the court to not have a single person in it.My wife and I went to the game in NYC last year. Paid about $15 for high seats and just moved down to about 7 rows off the court.
Crowd won’t be huge today.
I don't necessarily think he meant it in that way but still he literally picked out the player that UK fans hate the mostDid I hear correctly Gus Johnson comparing Herro to Grayson Allen?
All white people look the same
Did I hear correctly Gus Johnson comparing Herro to Grayson Allen?
BlasphemyDid I hear correctly Gus Johnson comparing Herro to Grayson Allen?
Made me feel,positive about his change in attitude.Good effort by Richards getting on the floor
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
KSR
KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington
KSR Basketball
Former Kentucky guard Kerr Kriisa pleads guilty to federal wire fraud
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!