********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Contain Powell and Cats will win. Dude is really good and can go for 30+.

Simply cannot let that to happen today.
 

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
I really don’t care about our draft but KJ has been a lottery pick in every mock draft I’ve seen. Do your homework Fox commentators.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ukfan041

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Upper level is completely and I mean completely empty on 1 side!

My wife and I went to the game in NYC last year. Paid about $15 for high seats and just moved down to about 7 rows off the court.

Crowd won’t be huge today.
 

JC43

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2006
3,807
2,956
0
We Are UK!!!
Hagans gonna clamp down on Powell and we win
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
 

*CatinIL*

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
24,651
40,237
113
These refs are terrible!!!! OK, I got that out of my system. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
  2. 02 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy