Good Lord. Are you watching the game? You think it’s the refs fault?Can we EVERY get decent refs? They are beating the sh*t out of us, with no calls.
Bunch of baskerball players that can’t shoot.
We’re going to get crushed !This team does not look like a tourney team. Imagine going on the road in the SEC?
Worst game thread ever...gonna play video poker and get drunk..oh yeah its only 942 am here in the desert
We have two touchdowns and a safety nearly at halftime.I had to miss this game today. I dvr it. Glad to know I won’t waste two hours watching it after reading this game thread
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days