He got crushed as hard or worse than NR did Allonso.
Worse given that NR was squared and gave a legal screen. PJ got a guy sticking out a hip.
He got crushed as hard or worse than NR did Allonso.
Uh, I'm doin' now, right now. Go Cats!When we win, how long will it be before we see....."It's amazing how all of the negative nancy's show up just to BASH and i mean BASH our players and our coach!" type threads. ?
Travis is big while making all the little plays. Refreshing!
Fapping Matters! We up by 7!
I'm dried up now. buttttttt.....if we win i go for number 4. I've done my job to inspire the win!
Uh, I'm doin' now, right now. Go Cats!
He missed out side so he brought his shot in closer today.Herro plays so hard on both ends every play. It's fantastic
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid