Quick question for those in the know...I just tuned in...Why the F^*k is UNCG hanging with us?
Because they’re a good teamQuick question for those in the know...I just tuned in...Why the F^*k is UNCG hanging with us?
Headed back to Brazzers. When i get back we will be up by 7. Mark this post and this time.
Im starting to think Ive overrated Herros shooting ability.
Contrary to this boardHoly hell Tyler played great defense. Wowzers.
We have one good player and no coaching.Quick question for those in the know...I just tuned in...Why the F^*k is UNCG hanging with us?
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win