Why does Kansas and Duke flamenout early? Because their teams would have 100% got that push in the back that for some reason Kentucky didn't.
Happens every year.. You're only making kentucky stronger with this officiating..
Problem with Hagans is that he gives us no scoring threat, especially from the perimeter. We need some 3s to win this game. Need Hero to get hot
I agree! I think he will take over that PG spot before long
I've said this all year..I think he's the one cal is talking about wanting to get his..Id give him a lot of pine time till this is changed..KJ is selfish
Do you not understand that people can make negative AND positive comments?8-0 run and the lead. Take that haters and negative a-holes.
That was my point.
[roll]You all are crazy. This game has been well officiated. They are letting them play.
BUT why is this do they ALL HATE Cal that much, do they hate the fans that much, or what? Seems like every game anymoreCalls for KU in Phog Allen? Yep
For Dook in Cameron? Yep
For UNC in the Smith Center? Yep
UK in Rupp? Lol nope
I certainly do. But some here are overwhelmingly negative. That's not a TRUE fan.Do you not understand that people can make negative AND positive comments?
8-0 run and the lead. Take that haters and negative a-holes.
Thats a foul. He raked him across the arms
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati