I can’t believe this is the same team from the Bahamas
Yeah I don't get it either.
I can’t believe this is the same team from the Bahamas
To mock him doing those things is ridiculously petty and immature. Come on dude.Go wash some feet Cal and serve some food. 8 million a year not counting only having 2 assistants worth their salary.
Got to get Nick outa here this year. Absolutely has to go in the draft- Nick gets the minutes.Yet he does not start, he is the only one with a consistent effort.
not sure you've caught on but the game thread vibe tends to match the play on the floor
By who?This team is gonna be slapped around in the SEC
I’d like to see Cal design some screens for Hero like we did for Travis Ford back in the day.Tyler looks ready to rock!! If he can get back to the Bahama's version - we'll come a long way quick...
We look terrible, granted, but I'm holding onto hope that "Camp Cal", when it occurs, will be the wake up call this team needs.
FSU is good.By who?
Lsu lost to FSU
Candy lost to kent
Is it me or is the color commentating guy trying to talk to ghetto but is coming off like the white cop off of Sanford and Son?
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference