********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

RonEJones

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2010
12,748
1,745
0
Maybe I am missing something but the effort and urgency on both ends seem better. Shots are not falling, we are not perfect yet and are not getting some of the bounces but baby steps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JC43

MbergCat

Heisman
Nov 23, 2014
7,538
14,180
113
One positive I've noticed. Hagans seems to be slowing down. I think he's got some serious potential.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JC43

nookam

Senior
Mar 4, 2012
1,363
820
0
Go wash some feet Cal and serve some food. 8 million a year not counting only having 2 assistants worth their salary.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jrollins24
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  2. 02 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  4. 04 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced