********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

JC43

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2006
3,807
2,956
0
Green with 3 unforced to, 2 walks, hr is submarining on purpose pull his ***
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Dull, uninspired, poorly-coached bball.
There's the door!
 
Nov 23, 2005
10,035
503
0
I'm following the game thread....... I ain't even listening....... My wife and youngest girl are watching a christmas movie..... From what I have heard I ain't gonna disturb them to watch this.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Jan 10, 2015
19,366
33,132
62
This team isn't making it out of the first weekend of the tournament... I know people are going to say it's to early in the year still to say that but we are still struggling to much with these chump teams . It's going to be another disappointing let down year and another year of no final 4.... Go ahead you sunshine pumpers tell me how stupid I am and that I don't know what I'm talking about .......
 
  • Like
Reactions: KyFaninNC

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
I could see KJ living at the line. I’d make him watch tape of Andrew Harrison. I could see him doing a lot of the same things as far as driving and picking up fouls.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
HA HA That player was swinging on Reid's arm. His arm did not move.[laughing]

CD mania...
 

ManitouDan_anon

Heisman
Dec 7, 2006
20,073
32,434
0
I’ve been moving clothes , furniture, and everything else I own — started at 630am , just set down , didn’t even realize we played tonight . Sounds like we didn’t play too great
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati