********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,704
62,610
113
Loved the comment about our fanbase. Was just thinking of making a topic for him and his performance.. Provided we still win lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TIE543

Saven

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2012
6,269
1,278
0
"I don't know if there is a better team to have a career night against."

The most 100% truthful statement I have ever heard in a basketball game.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MbergCat

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
6 point game against one of the worst D1 schools in the country.

Incredible how much we suck.
 

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
They are playing better - they are beating UK on their end of the floor. Outcoached
 

maowen

Freshman
Aug 27, 2016
79
64
18
I’m old bu I can hit 3’s if no one plays defense on me. This team is lazy. If Cal puts up with it then he is not the coach he used to be.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
  4. 04 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU